Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 4, 2012

My brand



     This is my logo. For me, cooperation is one of the keys of success. Everyone can build business by themself , but they need cooperators to develop businesses, as well as overcome difficulties. Cooperators support each other and reach to success together. This is the reason why cooperation is important.
     Now, I have many good relationships with my friends. We help each other a lot in study. We usually share ideas, discuss about homework, explain lectures or comment our own work. We have cooperated effectively. Thank for our cooperation, I have gained more knowledge about subjects and known how to put them into practice. On the other hand, I need to read books, listen to lectures, practice homework and have my own idea in order to share and respond to my friends.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét